Was tagged by Joyce a.k.a Chavez's wife a few days ago.. haha :) And I wanted, no, badly needed a break from work so I decided to blog it..
1. Six minutes to yourself: How would you spend them?
Use my new Clinique Turnaround 15 minutes Facial Mask :D and see who is online in MSN for me to bug :P
2. Six bucks to spend right now: How would you spend it?
2 pairs of earrings at $3 each, from Bugis Village, one for me and one for R :D
3. Six items you could part with?
i. My old bed from childhood, its falling apart.
ii. An old CD player in my room that is collecting dust (but still works.)
iii. The television. (works 100%, but is hardly ever used.)
iv. Complain emails from sgWar :s But its part of my job lol..
v. The trash in the fridge that's in various stages of inedible :P
vi. A certain person's cooking. :s (which is as good as inedible..)
4. Six items you could never part with?
i. My computer and everything in it!
ii. Letters and cards from friends, including ex-boyfriends and ex-friends
iii. My belovedest oversized yellow sweater from the U.S.A
iv. My passwords haha..
v. My toiletries :s I hate for just anyone to touch them even
vi. My collection of books, magazines and photographs.
5. Six days (aside from weddings and birthdays) you will always remember?
i. The day mom died. I will never forget.
ii. The day I realised you can love someone more than you love yourself and still not be able to trust him.
iii. The day I left Singapore for Australia.
iv. The day I came home for good.
v. Everytime I'm on a plane alone. The vulnerability, excitement and anticipation.
vi. 15 June 2004 :)
6. Six words you love?
sigh, ok, shopping, earrings!, tofu, silence
Hmmm, there. Gotta get back to the Privatisation of Prisons and the Impact on Prisoner Rights. 2k words and due tomorrow. *sigh*
Will this semester never end? :s
- 1 June 2006 11:42pm -
No comments:
Post a Comment